Hey guys!
So, since the beautiful Ashley P. said I should blog me and Amanda's trip this summer... here it is.
Hopefully I'll be able to update this at least once a week while we're gone, just to let you guys know that I'm alive, and well, and having a complete blast. :)
Anywho, we are now approximately 54 hours from take off, and I admit, it still has not hit me yet that we're getting ready to leave. Maybe its the stress of moving, finals, goodbyes, etc. Who knows.
.. Most of my posts will be pretty short, obviously. I mean, who wants to spend their whole trip in front of a computer? ummm, no thanks. ... I may even not get on facebook while gone. Yeah, right. We'll see how long that lasts.
Anyways, just to update you guys on the schedule: ( at least, this is what i think it is...)
May 6-8: London
May 8-11: Paris
May 11-15: Rome
May 15 - June 14: Study Abroad, Duke in Greece
(btw, June 5 - 12: sailing around the Mediterranean... I'm on a boat and.... its going fast and...)
June 14- 17: Cairo
June 17 - 20: Barcelona
June 20-23: Dublin.
Whew! what a whirlwind seven weeks!
If you have any suggestions of places for us to go or visit, let us know! :)
kay, enough for now.
I love London. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

rome was my fav on my trip... i would say eat amazing gelato, find great pizza (obviously)..... and eat in a restaurant that sits you right on the sidewalk... soo much fun :)
ReplyDeletei wish i could go with you guys.... love you! xoxoxoxox
I LOVE AMANDA AND FAITH :)
ReplyDeleteYours sexily,
Andrew :)