hey guys!
so, i know its been since Thessaloniki since my last post. (Angels and Demons) and i am so sorry. But i mean, when you're on a BOAT, what else can you do? hahaha.
let me catch you up to speed.
right after i posted last, we went to climb Mount Olympus. Amanda and I found this awesome trail with a mountain stream - it was great. So peaceful, and the water was so clear! We then spent time on the beach, and it was glorious. I think one of the things I like the most about Greece, is that the mountains are right there with the beach. Quite literally in some cases. Its awesome. (so is my tan!)
anyway, the day after that, we left for the boat. and our boat is AWESOME! i was a bit skeptical at first, but its like a legit pirate wooden sail boat - only the crew never uses the sails. FAIL. costas says we may use them tomorrow. SCORE. I only wish i had like, an eye patch.
but, continuing, the boat is awesome. basically, we sail during the day to different islands and then you jump off the boat and swim to great beaches. if you don't want to swim, you can hang out in the galley, or tan or whatever on deck. its fabulous! now, for those of you who know me well enough, they do have a little motorized boat that they use to take us to shore if we don't want to make the long swim through deep waters to get to the beach. its great.
this morning after breakfast we were all just hanging out on deck, and then, there were two dolphins who came to swim at the bow of our boat! it was something straight out of the movies. i'm not joking. not to mention the fact that i took a great nap today. :) i had to have a break from the sun... my tan is to the point that i'm wondering whether or not i can actually get any darker. i'm serious. hahaha.
and oh, did i mention that i'm sick. FAIL. FAIL. FAIL. well, least my ankle is better. hahaha.
anyway, i shall run. enough for now. i have a paper to write, but its night, and i'm sitting on the deck at the bow of the boat, and the moon is absolutely beautiful. its full, and a bright reddish orange. i may go look at it and contemplate life. hahahaha.
.AND OH! JUST IN CASE ANYONE WANTS TO KNOW WHEN I LAND AT RDU ON THE 23RD, I WILL POST THE INFORMATION. You know, anycase you want to welcome me home, or something like that. :)
love you guys! home in 15 days!
-fab
but, you know i can't leave without giving you guys a haiku.
i'm on a boat and
i've got my swim trunks and my
FLIPPY FLOPPIES!! YES!!!
I love London. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

iz jealous.
ReplyDeletePS LEMME KNOW WHEN YOU GET BACK AND DEPENDING ON THE TIME I WILL BE THERE TO WELCOME YOU :)
I hate you..this sounds like the life, foreals.
ReplyDeleteHurry up June 23rdddd
ahhhhhhhh flippy floppies! <3 i miss you! i invited you to my grad party so u have two weeks to recover before you're coming up here to hang out!
ReplyDeletexoxoxoxooxoxoxo
ash